Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Legal sea food


I am England clam bake.

Thank you so much for waiting. I finally feel OK and be able to resume my blog. However I am not going to upload all the meal that I had.

There are two times when I seriously wanted to be a bubble in the Charles river like the little mermaid since I moved in Boston.

First two months when I didn’t have friends to hang out with.

Second was the past three weeks.


But I am still not bubble. I am here for eating. I faced amazingly difficult time and I was emotionally insane. I felt so lonely here in Boston. Maybe not true, I was not lonely because one of my friend really helps me. I appreciate her so much. She even provided place to stay in her house, but now I cannot meet her because I made her stressful situation.

All the international students!! hang in there. Let's have more than survival time in each place.

No comments: